How much will it be when my free year is over?
The plan will cost just $5/month and will be billed in a yearly amount of $60.
This is a savings of over $60 per year on the Personal plan price. You may choose to be billed monthly or yearly once the free year is over.
We do require a few things from you though:
- $1 Setup Fee - This allows us to keep the bad guys out and verify who you are. This setup fee is the only charge for the first full year.
- After the free year is over, your account will be billed $60 (Another full year) or the $5/Month option automatically (you pick the billing option).
- Bandwidth overages are billed at $0.10/GB. However, we feel our plan allotment is more than enough for 99% of all clients. Very rarely do we ever see anyone use their full bandwidth allotment.
- OPTIONAL: You may unlock Unlimited domain hosting for an additional $5/month. Billing for this would start immediately once unlocked. Upon renewal, your yearly rate would be $120 (a savings of over $120 off the Business plan with same specifications). or $10/month.
- You may cancel at any time before this automatic billing begins.
Additionally, here are the legal requirements to gain access to free hosting:
- Migrate Within 14-Days - To give a plan such as this for no cost, we do require you migrate your website to us. We want to ensure that you will use this plan. If you aren't going to use it, you are just taking up space for someone who can really use this.
- Physical Billing Address located in Western Europe, North America, or Australia.
- Agree to our Terms and Conditions.